How to Apply for SEIS: Get help preparing your SEIS & EIS application with SeedLegalsSep 28, 2022
Wondering how to apply for SEIS and EIS?
ISQ partners with SeedLegals to help clients through the SEIS and EIS application process with HMRC. Here are 5 reasons why we think you should use SeedLegals...
- Seedlegals have an impressive track record for SEIS/EIS Advance Assurance applications to HMRC. Their approval success rate is 98% against the industry average of 62%.
- Helping businesses secure Advance Assurance is a core service provided by Seedlegals, not an occasional function as provided by some accountants, lawyers and business consultants. For example, not everyone knows that some non-UK companies can access these tax relief schemes. You don’t want to miss out on being able to offer your potential investors the advantages of SEIS/EIS because of someone else’s lack of awareness.
- When it comes to crowdfunding on leading platforms such as Seedrs and Crowdcube, Seedlegals know how to position the AA application to fit with the business's crowdfunding campaign.
- Why pay over the odds when you can get the job done for less than £400 +VAT? We’ve heard numerous examples of businesses paying over £1,000 when using non-specialists to prepare their applications to HMRC. Do you really want to spend more than is necessary? (rhetorical question)
- Wait, there is more. ISQ and Seedlegals have a longstanding partnership; we work together for the benefit of our mutual clients to maximise their chances of a successful crowdfunding campaign.
If you’re considering raising equity investment for your business, why not take this quick and easy Readiness Quiz. If that shows crowdfunding is a potential route to equity investment for your business, you’ll have the opportunity to book a call with us to discuss your ambitions. We’ll also then be able to introduce you to Seedlegals at exactly the right time.