Administrative Assistant (Admin Assistant)
Reporting to the Operations Manager and CEO, the Admin Assistant is an entry-level part-time role, which involves supporting other team members with the production and provision of client services as well as helping to ensure the day to day running of the organisation is smooth & efficient. The Admin Assistant has an eye for detail to ensure processes are adhered to and that nothing falls through the cracks. This is an internal role with no requirement for any client or partner-facing interaction. As the company grows, this role has the potential to be made a full-time position.
The Admin Assistant reports directly to the Operations Manager.
The role is not currently required to manage other staff.
- Processing new sales calls and ensuring CRM is up to date
- Researching information about leads to assist with vetting
- Adding leads to nurture sequences when appropriate
- Assisting with tracking sales call data & reporting to the operations manager
- Researching client marketing activity
- Assisting with keeping client resources and content banks up to date
- Assisting with tracking client progress in company CRM & reporting to operations manager
- Ensuring routine tasks align with internal company standard processes
- Ensuring internal processes are up to date and running smoothly, making suggestions for improvements where necessary
Partner referral activities
- Tracking inbound referrals from partners & keeping shared spreadsheets updated
Qualifications & Experience
- Prior administrative or internal operational experience
- Degree level education
- Experience working in a small team/scale up
- Knowledge of the startup world, knowledge of crowdfunding and other methods of business funding
- Experience of using softwares e.g. Google workspace, Pipedrive, ActiveCampaign, Zapier, Zoom, Kajabi, Slack and others
- Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- A positive and flexible attitude with a drive to both personal and business success
- Ability to take on new challenges and diversify responsibilities as the needs of the business changes as it grows
The company has a commitment to work/life balance and as such operates a 4-day 32-hour working week without salary sacrifice.
The Admin Assistant will be entitled to 21 days annual leave pro rata plus bank holidays. This will increase as follows:
The company may offer time off outside formal leave provisions, intended to benefit health and wellbeing. Such arrangements are not considered formal contractual terms.
Participation in the company's share option scheme (EMI) may be offered in due course at the company’s discretion based on the BDE’s contribution to the success of the business.
A NEST Pension Scheme is available by arrangement.
- This is a remote ‘work from home’ position. (The company will provide a laptop along with any other standard working tools as might be required and by mutual agreement.)
- The company currently maintains its head office in Bristol but the incumbent may be based anywhere within the UK. It is anticipated that the vast majority of internal and external communications will be via video/telephone. The company may from time to time require the Admin Assistant to attend in-person meetings. Reasonable travel expenses would be met in such cases.
- Currently there are staff based outside the UK and there is the potential for this to increase in the future.
Please complete the form below to apply for this position. You will be asked to upload a CV and cover letter.